University of South Florida Textbooks > Towards Analytical Techniques for Optimizing Knowledge Acquisition, Processing, Propagation, and Use in Cyberinfrastructure and Big Data > Sell Towards Analytical Techniques for Optimizing Knowledge Acquisition, Processing, Propagation, and Use in Cyberinfrastructure and Big Data

Towards Analytical Techniques for Optimizing Knowledge Acquisition, Processing, Propagation, and Use in Cyberinfrastructure and Big Data

Publisher:Springer

Authors:L. Octavio Lerma, Vladik Kreinovich

Selling Options

Sell Towards Analytical Techniques for Optimizing Knowledge Acquisition, Processing, Propagation, and Use in Cyberinfrastructure and Big Data

usforacle students can sell Towards Analytical Techniques for Optimizing Knowledge Acquisition, Processing, Propagation, and Use in Cyberinfrastructure and Big Data (ISBN# 3319613480) written by L. Octavio Lerma, Vladik Kreinovich and receive a check, along with a free pre-paid shipping label. Once you have sent in Towards Analytical Techniques for Optimizing Knowledge Acquisition, Processing, Propagation, and Use in Cyberinfrastructure and Big Data (ISBN# 3319613480), your University of South Florida textbook will be processed and your check will be sent out to you within a matter days. You can also sell other usforacle textbooks, published by Springer and written by L. Octavio Lerma, Vladik Kreinovich and receive checks.