University of South Florida Textbooks > A subsidy granted to the King. of tonnage, and poundage, and other sums of mony payable upon merchandize exported and imported Together with a book of rates agred upon by the Honourable House of Commons, and hereunto Annexed. (1667) > Sell A subsidy granted to the King. of tonnage, and poundage, and other sums of mony payable upon merchandize exported and imported Together with a book of rates agred upon by the Honourable House of Commons, and hereunto Annexed. (1667)

A subsidy granted to the King. of tonnage, and poundage, and other sums of mony payable upon merchandize exported and imported Together with a book of rates agred upon by the Honourable House of Commons, and hereunto Annexed. (1667)

Publisher:Eebo Editions, Proquest

Author:England and Wales

Selling Options

Sell A subsidy granted to the King. of tonnage, and poundage, and other sums of mony payable upon merchandize exported and imported Together with a book of rates agred upon by the Honourable House of Commons, and hereunto Annexed. (1667)

usforacle students can sell A subsidy granted to the King. of tonnage, and poundage, and other sums of mony payable upon merchandize exported and imported Together with a book of rates agred upon by the Honourable House of Commons, and hereunto Annexed. (1667) (ISBN# 1240108117) written by England and Wales and receive a check, along with a free pre-paid shipping label. Once you have sent in A subsidy granted to the King. of tonnage, and poundage, and other sums of mony payable upon merchandize exported and imported Together with a book of rates agred upon by the Honourable House of Commons, and hereunto Annexed. (1667) (ISBN# 1240108117), your University of South Florida textbook will be processed and your check will be sent out to you within a matter days. You can also sell other usforacle textbooks, published by Eebo Editions, Proquest and written by England and Wales and receive checks.