University of South Florida Textbooks > A learned and necessary argument to prove that each subject hath a propriety in his goods shewing also the extent of the kings prerogative in impositions upon the goods of merchants exported and imported out of and into this Kingdome (1641) > Sell A learned and necessary argument to prove that each subject hath a propriety in his goods shewing also the extent of the kings prerogative in impositions upon the goods of merchants exported and imported out of and into this Kingdome (1641)

A learned and necessary argument to prove that each subject hath a propriety in his goods shewing also the extent of the kings prerogative in impositions upon the goods of merchants exported and imported out of and into this Kingdome (1641)

ISBN:117128134X

Publisher:Eebo Editions, Proquest

Author:James Whitelocke

Selling Options

Sell A learned and necessary argument to prove that each subject hath a propriety in his goods shewing also the extent of the kings prerogative in impositions upon the goods of merchants exported and imported out of and into this Kingdome (1641)

usforacle students can sell A learned and necessary argument to prove that each subject hath a propriety in his goods shewing also the extent of the kings prerogative in impositions upon the goods of merchants exported and imported out of and into this Kingdome (1641) (ISBN# 117128134X) written by James Whitelocke and receive a check, along with a free pre-paid shipping label. Once you have sent in A learned and necessary argument to prove that each subject hath a propriety in his goods shewing also the extent of the kings prerogative in impositions upon the goods of merchants exported and imported out of and into this Kingdome (1641) (ISBN# 117128134X), your University of South Florida textbook will be processed and your check will be sent out to you within a matter days. You can also sell other usforacle textbooks, published by Eebo Editions, Proquest and written by James Whitelocke and receive checks.