University of South Florida Textbooks > Behavioral Neuroscience for the Human Services: Foundations in Emotion, Mental Health, Addiction, and Alternative Therapies > Sell Behavioral Neuroscience for the Human Services: Foundations in Emotion, Mental Health, Addiction, and Alternative Therapies

Behavioral Neuroscience for the Human Services: Foundations in Emotion, Mental Health, Addiction, and Alternative Therapies

Publisher:Oxford University Press

Author:PhD Johnson

Selling Options

Sell Behavioral Neuroscience for the Human Services: Foundations in Emotion, Mental Health, Addiction, and Alternative Therapies

usforacle students can sell Behavioral Neuroscience for the Human Services: Foundations in Emotion, Mental Health, Addiction, and Alternative Therapies (ISBN# 0199794227) written by PhD Johnson and receive a check, along with a free pre-paid shipping label. Once you have sent in Behavioral Neuroscience for the Human Services: Foundations in Emotion, Mental Health, Addiction, and Alternative Therapies (ISBN# 0199794227), your University of South Florida textbook will be processed and your check will be sent out to you within a matter days. You can also sell other usforacle textbooks, published by Oxford University Press and written by PhD Johnson and receive checks.