A NEW HONORS SOCIETY EXCLUSIVELY FOR STUDENTS WHO GRADUATE WITH HONOR

Gamma-Honors

PRESS RELEASE
May 8, 2017 – Baltimore, MD

With the growing importance of recognizing academic excellence and, importantly, the hard work, determination, discipline, and strength of character that goes into it, a new honors society called GAMMA HONORS has been formed. Gamma Honors is an international society exclusively for students who graduate with honors. According to the Society’s spokesperson, Gamma Honors is the first of its kind in the world devoted to identifying and recognizing such graduates.

Gamma Honors offers membership in five categories: Doctorate, Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s Degree, and High School Diploma/Certificate. Membership is open to applicants who graduate with honors as verified by an official of the applicant’s school.

Gamma Honors prides itself as a unique honor society whose formation is long overdue. Until now, according to the Society spokesperson, honor students with outstanding academic performance were recognized only within their institutions by listing their names in Honor Rolls and Dean’s Lists. Except for recognitions, announcements, and acknowledgements made on graduation day, no additional widespread recognition was accorded honor graduates, especially at a national or international level. Gamma Honors closes that void. While of course hard work is required to make a school’s Honor Roll or Dean’s list, and covering a span of one or more semesters, much more is required to maintain with consistency the hard work, excellence, and higher level of outstanding academic performance necessary to graduate with honors. The Society considers members of Gamma Honors to be uniquely special and worthy of much wider recognition of their superior academic performance. Members represent the best in academics. It is the goal of Gamma Honors to identify and recognize honor graduates with the hope that their remarkable achievement will inspire other students, regardless of background, environment, school attended, or educational and professional goals.

Membership in Gamma Honors is lifetime and brings such benefits as verification for prospective employers, special product and services discounts, and inclusion by category of membership in the publication Best in Academics among Graduates. Members will also benefit from continued exposure and visibility provided by their association with Gamma Honors. Members receive a Certificate of Membership recognizing and honoring their outstanding academic accomplishments.

To learn more and/or apply for membership, go to www.gammahonors.org

###

Media Contact:
Gladson Nwanna
Phone: 443-405-7838
g.nwanna@gammahonors.org