More Graduates to Show Pride in Their Countries of Origin and Heritage

graduation_stoles_logo_2015_black_lime_green_2016_02

Current political climate in the U.S. has created demand for international and Study abroad stoles.

Memphis, Tennessee—In the past, graduation ceremonies were usually a sea of uniformity. However, that is changing. As graduating seniors walk across the stage to receive their diplomas, many want to differentiate themselves from their classmates by adding some personalization to their caps and gowns. For the last few years, there has been a growing trend of wearing personalized graduation outfits that reflect each individual’s tastes and interests. Ethnic-themed graduation stoles are being offered by several online retailers like Graduation-Stoles.com and Goldcoastafrica.com.

This year, more international students will be showing pride in their countries of origin with stoles displaying their country’s flags. Mexican and Mexican-American graduates will wear colorful serapes that reflect their heritage. A colorful, traditional Native American design is also available. African and African-American graduates can purchase hand-woven Kente stoles that are imported from Ghana.

According to Haven Hughlett, Graduation-stoles.com’s Chief Production Officer, “Current political climate in the U.S. has created demand for international and Study abroad stoles at Graduation-Stoles.com. More graduating seniors are personalizing their stoles with quotes such as Proud daughter/son of an Immigrant, Si Se Puede, Proud Immigrant and Black Grads Matter. It’s a unique way for today’s graduates, tomorrow’s leaders to express their position regarding the current immigration debate and be involved in the political process.”

Personalized stoles can be embroidered with names, dates, flags, achievements, degrees, majors, special quotes, dedications, and nicknames. If personalization is not desired, the stoles can also be left plain, relying on the beautiful colors and designs to make a statement rather than personalized words or symbols. Stoles are available for the LGBTQ community, Greek letter fraternities and sororities.

Online retailers are encouraging graduating seniors to order early to avoid rush fees, overnight delivery charges and disappointments on delivery of their stoles.

# # #

Media Contact
A.J Akoto
(901) 774-5554
info@primeheritage.com