Entries Are Open for 9th Annual SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards

17CSMAlogo

The Sports Video Group (SVG) and the National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics (NACDA) are proud to announce that entries are being accepted for the 9th Annual SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards (CSMAs). The SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards recognizes the best in college sports-video production, celebrating those who have pushed the envelope and set a higher standard for the quality of live and pre/postproduced college sports-video content.

Winners and finalists will be honored during the SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards Ceremony on June 1 at the 2017 SVG College Sports Summit (May 31-June 2, Omni Hotel at CNN Center, Atlanta).

Enter here:
https://collegesportsmediaawards.secure-platform.com/a

This year’s awards will be given in four divisions across five categories:

Divisions
National Networks
Regional/Local Networks, Syndicators, and Production Companies
Collegiate Athletics
Collegiate Student
Categories

Live Game Production
Live Non-Game Production
Program Series
Special Feature
Promotion Video: Hype, Open, Tease, PSA, or Marketing Campaign

For those who have entered the SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards, please note some key changes to the rules and entry procedures:
• Deadline has been moved up to April 14.
• Live Social-Media Material Accepted
• Conference Digital Networks Move to a New Division
• Professional Production Companies Move to a New Division
• Eligibility of In-Stadium Hype Video

Please note that any party entering a submission to the SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards is eligible to attend the SVG College Sports Summit (May 31-June 2, 2017, Atlanta) for free.

Deadline for submissions to the College Sports Media Awards is April 14, 2017. For complete rules and to enter your production, visit http://www.svgcollege.com/college-sports-media-awards/2017-rules/. Any questions regarding submissions please email Andrew Lippe at andrew@sportsvideo.org or call 212-481-8133.

About Sports Video Group
The Sports Video Group was formed in 2006 to support the professional community that relies on video, audio, and broadband technologies to produce and distribute sports content. Leagues, owners, teams, players, broadcasters, webcasters, and consumer technology providers have joined the SVG to learn from each other, turn vision into reality, implement new innovations, while sharing experiences that will lead to advancements in the sports production/distribution process and the overall consumer sports experience. For more information, visit www.sportsvideo.org.

About National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics
NACDA, now in its 50th year, is the professional and educational Association for more than 11,000 college athletics administrators at more than 1,600 institutions throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. More than 4,000 athletics administrators annually attend NACDA & Affiliates Convention Week. Additionally, NACDA manages 15 professional associations and three foundations. For more information on NACDA, visit www.nacda.com.