UniversitySpot Introduces List of Free Online Courses for Winter 2016

uspotlogo

Evanston, Ill., Jan. 26, 2016 – Along with their university partners, online course platforms Coursera and edX are offering 600+ great courses this winter. UniversitySpot.com provides easy access to thousands of the best online higher-education resources for students, counselors, teachers, parents, and lifetime learners, and is pleased to present its third annual list of the most current course offerings for the New Year. Quickly scan through course titles from top U.S. and global universities to find the ones best suited to your interests.

Some of the most popular offerings that have recently started and those starting soon include:

• Cryptography II (Stanford University) – Starting Jan 11
• Songwriting (Berklee College of Music) – Starting Jan 11
• Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) – Starting Jan 13
• Italian Language and Culture: Beginner (Wellesley College) – Starting Jan 25
• “A Room with a View” by Forster: BerkeleyX Book Club (University of California at Berkeley) – Starting Feb 3
• Introduction to Project Management (University of Adelaide) – Starting Feb 16
• Global Health Case Studies from a Biosocial Perspective (Harvard University) – Starting Feb 23
• Learn Mandarin Chinese: Start Talking with 1.3 Billion People (Tsinghua University) – Starting March 8
• The Meaning of Rome: The Renaissance and Baroque City (University of Notre Dame) – Starting March 15
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan) – Self-paced

Check out the full list of courses as well as enrollment dates at UniversitySpot.com.

About UniversitySpot.com:
Published by StartSpot Mediaworks, Inc., UniversitySpot.com is the newest addition to the StartSpot Network, a collection of award-winning information portals designed to make finding the best topical information on the Internet a quick, easy and enjoyable experience. Current sites in the StartSpot Network include LibrarySpot.com , HomeworkSpot.com, GovSpot.com and more. Headquartered in Evanston, Ill., StartSpot Mediaworks strives to create exemplary, high-utility best of Web resources that engage, enlighten and inspire. For more information, visit http://www.universityspot.com.

Contact:
UniversitySpot.com
Jennifer Borders, Managing Editor
(847) 868-2175
jennifer.borders@startspot.com