From the Creator & Star of CHEATERS, Tommy Habeeb, “To The Rescue”: Saved Dogs and Their Grateful Families, Airs Weekly on Saturdays

(NAPSI)—The heartwarming stories of abandoned dogs and the grateful families who save them are documented in the half-hour weekly syndicated docu-series “To The Rescue.” Airing nationwide, the series is hosted by veteran TV producer-personality Tommy Habeeb (“Cheaters,” “STAG”).

“Thousands of dogs are put down every year due to a lack of resources. ‘To The Rescue’ highlights the great work of people working every day to find these dogs a  forever home,” says Habeeb.

Every show will revolve around one or more former pets, now awaiting their fate at animal shelters, as they make their journey of hope. These formerly “unadoptable” canines of all breeds must fight to regain their physical and mental health. With the help of their human guides, the dogs transform themselves into the perfect companions for their new forever families.

Habeeb will be joined each week by a variety of canine-training professionals from the world of rescue communities and veterinarians. “It takes a team to save a dog’s life. So, while ‘To The Rescue’ is ultimately a story about dogs, it’s also about all the amazing people who go to great sacrifices to rescue them,” says Habeeb.

Each episode is shot in a different location with Habeeb and his crew traveling around the country to capture the best stories. In one episode, for example, viewers meet Mike Lorraine, who founded CAMO, or Canines Assisting Military Operators—a nonprofit organization in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida that rescues shelter dogs and, incredibly, trains them to be disciplined canine assistants to disabled veterans, suffering from physical injuries or PTSD. “Mike and his staff are canine professionals at the highest level but still manage to provide their trained services dogs to deserving veterans at no cost,” says Habeeb.

In a career spanning more than three decades, Habeeb is best known to television audiences as the original host of the long-running syndicated series “Cheaters.” However, he has produced, hosted or appeared in more than a dozen nonfiction TV shows, including “Eye for an Eye” and “Billionaires Car Club”.   

To see where and when the show airs, click here.

For more about Tommy Habeeb, visit: https://tommyhabeeb.com.

Note: Weekly show “To The Rescue” premiers Oct. 17th.

On the Net:North American Precis Syndicate, Inc.(NAPSI)