What you said: Election 2012
Oracle photographer Jasmine Abney interviewed four students at random in the Marshall Student Center to see who they would vote for. This is what they said.
Im voting for Obama, because from the way the media displays Romney, theyre showing that he doesnt care about the middle class and that hes really only caring about the people who are already on their feet. I feel like Obamas changing, but we just have to give him a chance.
Nishant Kardani, sophomore majoring in Information Technology
Im voting for Obama because Im Mexican, and so far he has better political views toward immigration reform and Im really hoping he can help my people out with the Dream Act.
Yesenia Vega, sophomore majoring in architecture
Im voting for Gary Johnson because recently Ive been reading a lot on the Internet, getting into the debates ... A lot of the candidates today, namely Romney and Obama, have presented themselves as two opposing sides arguing back and forth when really they agree on a lot of the same issues. Gary Johnson wants to pull people out of the wars, especially all the secret wars that no one knows about ... In my mind libertarianism is in the best sense for America because not only does it focus on social issues, it focuses on economic issues and brings the best of two parties into one party.
Jason Jagosh, senior majoring in marketing and management
I am not voting because my registration, I havent actually changed it to Tampa. I dont believe that either Mitt Romney or Barack Obama will do anything for the City of Tampa that will leave any lasting change. With the time Id spend changing my registration, standing in line at the ballot box or going back home to vote, I would be able to do more than either of them would do for the city.
Clayton Cullaton, USF alumnus
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
- Students can test their survival skills at today's Survivalist Social
- Taggart sticking with DC Woodie with No. 22 Navy looming
- ABC's John Quinones brings perseverance to ULS
- County plans traffic light outside IQ Apartments
- Despite injury, Flowers to start against No. 22 Navy
- Trump, Clinton focus on Bay Area with early voting commencing
- Building a BRIDGE
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Which Home Upgrades Really Pay Off?
- Reverse Mortgages Can Be a Valuable Retirement Tool
- Family Friday Destination: Try This TV Trio
- A Life Half Full: Aging With Optimism
- Lights, Camera, Action -- Holiday Style
- Bates Family Grows as Daughters Become Moms
- Women Face Challenges When It Comes to Health Coverage
- Fitness Sauna Promotes Health and Profit for Small...
- Backpack Offers Instant Drink Discreetly At the Push of a...
- Stem Cells, Biologics Could Be Answer to Next Generation...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- GoFundMe Awards $100,000 in Scholarships to 10 Promising Students
- Kaplan Survey: Law School Slump May be Over, but Recovery is Fragile
- CONFERENCE USA COLLEGE WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL AND MEN'S SOCCER COVERAGE ONLY ON beIN SPORTS
- Exclusive campus app bans professors and launches into 30 campuses!
- COLLEGE FOOTBALL CONTINUES THIS WEEKEND WITH FLORIDA ATLANTIC AT FIU - only on beIN SPORTS