USF 2014 schedule
Nearly a month after announcing its opponents, the USF football team set its schedule.
While times for the games are to be announced, the team’s first two Friday matchups, against UConn and Cincinnati, will be televised on ESPN and ESPN2 leaving the other games to be determined as the season progresses.
Rutgers and Louisville left the conference for the BIG 10 and ACC respectively, but the AAC will grow to 11 teams this season from 10 last season.
East Carolina, Tulane and Tulsa will be entering the conference this year with Navy following suit in 2015. Tulane and Temple will be the only conference teams not playing the Bulls.
— Staff report
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
- Mack carries Bulls in season opener
- USF researchers take on true ALS challenge
- Artists to bridge gap for Muslim, Arab cultures
- USF women’s soccer captures first season win against FGCU
- End-of-summer movies fall into theaters
- #100happydays might be difficult to achieve
- Higher education continues to lack diversity
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care