Super Bowl's Top 5 Commercials
While some watched the Super Bowl for the football, others watched it for Beyonces half-time performance and yet others watch it for the highly coveted 30-second commercials between plays that have come to cost around $4 million each.
Here are some of our favorites:
E-Trade, known for their Super Bowl commercials, has done it again and the cute baby with the cowlick in the center of his forehead came back. Sitting next to a fat stack of cash, the talking baby with the voice of a drunk college kid talks about other ways to burn the cash than pay hidden fees, and images of the baby having quite the time of his life at horse races, clubs and in a hot tub are displayed.
No one gets YOLO better than a retirement community decked out in their finest swag. This commercial, which plays a rendition of FUNs We are Young in Spanish, features several 60-plusses getting their funky on bars, tattoos, flashing, making out in the bathroom, etc. While the ad asks viewers to Live Mas, it is certainly a nice reminder that fun doesnt end after college.
Featuring Dwayne The Rock Johnson, superhero Johnson cant be bothered with saving the world, stopping bank robbers or even rescuing a cat from a tree until he and three young kids at his table can get their milk.
The Clydesdale horses make their return in this sentimental commercial set to Fleetwood Macs Landslide in which a baby foal is separated from his trainer and taken in a Budweiser truck. The trainer goes to see him years later in a parade only to sense that the horse no longer recognizes him. But as he drives away, the horse bounds through the street toward him and the two embrace. Budweiser then asks viewers to tweet name suggestions for the horse in the commercial.
In this commercial, a wholly unprepared dad answers his sons question of where babies come from with a complex explanation as the two drive in a Kia. Babies, he said, come from Babylandia and big, giant rocketships bring the babies before distracting him with music.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
- Students warned not to sign up for GetStudyRoom.com
- Despite losing record, Bulls sets sights on conference title
- Z Baked provides warm cookies on demand
- Addicted to Apple: a dire diagnosis for millennials
- USF partners with World Health Organization
- Speaker sees astronomy through historical lens
- Bulls aim to bounce back on homestand
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
- Grandparents, Keep Your Meds Up and Away From Young Children
- As Insurers End Coverage for Compounded Drugs, Patients...
- 4 Tips to Start Your Day a Little Earlier
- Join the Force to Fight Lung Cancer in Women
- If You Want to Help Avoid Back Problems, Stop Slouching
- Common-Sense Strategies From a Natural Marketing Guru
- 10 Steps to Help Older Adults Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stay Cool for Next to Nothing: Power Down the AC on...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections
- The Power of Peer Support: Sheryl Sandberg's "Lean In" Hits Campuses