Super Bowl's Top 5 Commercials
While some watched the Super Bowl for the football, others watched it for Beyonces half-time performance and yet others watch it for the highly coveted 30-second commercials between plays that have come to cost around $4 million each.
Here are some of our favorites:
E-Trade, known for their Super Bowl commercials, has done it again and the cute baby with the cowlick in the center of his forehead came back. Sitting next to a fat stack of cash, the talking baby with the voice of a drunk college kid talks about other ways to burn the cash than pay hidden fees, and images of the baby having quite the time of his life at horse races, clubs and in a hot tub are displayed.
No one gets YOLO better than a retirement community decked out in their finest swag. This commercial, which plays a rendition of FUNs We are Young in Spanish, features several 60-plusses getting their funky on bars, tattoos, flashing, making out in the bathroom, etc. While the ad asks viewers to Live Mas, it is certainly a nice reminder that fun doesnt end after college.
Featuring Dwayne The Rock Johnson, superhero Johnson cant be bothered with saving the world, stopping bank robbers or even rescuing a cat from a tree until he and three young kids at his table can get their milk.
The Clydesdale horses make their return in this sentimental commercial set to Fleetwood Macs Landslide in which a baby foal is separated from his trainer and taken in a Budweiser truck. The trainer goes to see him years later in a parade only to sense that the horse no longer recognizes him. But as he drives away, the horse bounds through the street toward him and the two embrace. Budweiser then asks viewers to tweet name suggestions for the horse in the commercial.
In this commercial, a wholly unprepared dad answers his sons question of where babies come from with a complex explanation as the two drive in a Kia. Babies, he said, come from Babylandia and big, giant rocketships bring the babies before distracting him with music.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
- Lightning’s Student Rush program continues to grow
- A look at the 2016-17 A&S budget
- Path to preeminence prompts office integration
- It’s time colleges reform their application process
- Freshman pitcher finds his stride in the bullpen
- Rise and shine: The awakening of USF’s sleeping giant
- Bedbugs found in USF business classrooms
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 7 Questions to Ask Before Hiring Your Wedding Photographer
- Tips for Seniors Who Suffer From Muscle Aches and Pains
- A Safer Alternative to Opioids for Treating Chronic Pain
- A New Way to Deal With Dry Mouth
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Encourages Parents to Reclaim Family...
- Rolling Stones Exhibit Rocks Music Fans
- Enhance Your Summer Look With These Style Tips
- Hearing Loss Takes Center Stage With Free Test
- The Big Showdown Over Fingerprinting Uber and Lyft Drivers
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Course Hero Welcomes Dr. Arthur Levine to their Advisory Board
- LendEDU 2016 College Students and Personal Finance Study
- FINALS SUCK: JOLLY RANCHER CANDY EMBRACES THE LONGEST, SUCKIEST WEEK OF COLLEGE
- Facebook & America East To Keynote College Sports Summit, June 1-3, GA
- Sodexo Reveals The 20ish Under 20ish Hunger Squad For 2016