Key football recruit renews commitment
Two months after quarterback Asianti Woulard reconsidered his commitment, following a commitment to USF in February, the highest ranked quarterback in the Central Florida Top 60 announced that he will be playing for the Bulls in the 2013 season.
Woulard chose the Bulls over offers from South Carolina, Syracuse, Rutgers, Mississippi and Purdue, among others.
Former Bulls assigned to Minor Leagues
After being drafted two weeks ago, USFs Austin Adams, Derrick Stultz and Andrew Barbosa have been assigned to new teams, which will mark their first step to the major leagues.
Adams will be playing in a rookie-advanced team, the Orem Owlz of the Pioneer League in Orem, Utah. Their season gets underway today, against Idaho Falls.
Stultz, has been designated to a Class-A short season league, where he will play for the Yakima Bears of the Northwestern League, in Washington. Stultz is likely to begin in the bullpen, and has yet to appear for the team, three games into the season.
Barbosa will play in the rookie-advanced Pioneer League along with Adams. He is expected to join the starting rotation of the Missoula Osprey in Montana, with the season starting tonight against the Billings Mustangs.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Firefighter Battles Flames and Cancer
- Winter Is Coming: Is Your Fuel Ready?
- Could The Movie Studio be the Next Heavy Hitter?
- Can Insurance Companies Adapt to Today's Fast-Paced...
- Help Fund Your Favorite School Cause One Apple at a Time
- New TIPS Program Focuses on Preventing Youth Sports Injuries
- Don't Let Spooky Pests Haunt Your Home This Fall
- Weight Loss Procedure Hits a Nerve -- Literally
- Clues in the Attic: Pre-Winter Roof Checkups Made Easy
- Feeding Your Joints to Stay on the Move