Key football recruit renews commitment
Two months after quarterback Asianti Woulard reconsidered his commitment, following a commitment to USF in February, the highest ranked quarterback in the Central Florida Top 60 announced that he will be playing for the Bulls in the 2013 season.
Woulard chose the Bulls over offers from South Carolina, Syracuse, Rutgers, Mississippi and Purdue, among others.
Former Bulls assigned to Minor Leagues
After being drafted two weeks ago, USFs Austin Adams, Derrick Stultz and Andrew Barbosa have been assigned to new teams, which will mark their first step to the major leagues.
Adams will be playing in a rookie-advanced team, the Orem Owlz of the Pioneer League in Orem, Utah. Their season gets underway today, against Idaho Falls.
Stultz, has been designated to a Class-A short season league, where he will play for the Yakima Bears of the Northwestern League, in Washington. Stultz is likely to begin in the bullpen, and has yet to appear for the team, three games into the season.
Barbosa will play in the rookie-advanced Pioneer League along with Adams. He is expected to join the starting rotation of the Missoula Osprey in Montana, with the season starting tonight against the Billings Mustangs.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Building a Better Bridge From Hospital to Home Health Care
- 8 Tips to Selecting Colors for Your Home's Exterior
- This Year, Make a Goal to Contribute More to Your 401(k)
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
- 3 Things to Know Before Ride-Booking a Car
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- First Lady Michelle Obama and the Peace Corps Join Together to Expand Girls' Education
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel
- Visit Virtual Study Abroad Fair on February 25 to explore study abroad options and win prizes