Key football recruit renews commitment
Two months after quarterback Asianti Woulard reconsidered his commitment, following a commitment to USF in February, the highest ranked quarterback in the Central Florida Top 60 announced that he will be playing for the Bulls in the 2013 season.
Woulard chose the Bulls over offers from South Carolina, Syracuse, Rutgers, Mississippi and Purdue, among others.
Former Bulls assigned to Minor Leagues
After being drafted two weeks ago, USFs Austin Adams, Derrick Stultz and Andrew Barbosa have been assigned to new teams, which will mark their first step to the major leagues.
Adams will be playing in a rookie-advanced team, the Orem Owlz of the Pioneer League in Orem, Utah. Their season gets underway today, against Idaho Falls.
Stultz, has been designated to a Class-A short season league, where he will play for the Yakima Bears of the Northwestern League, in Washington. Stultz is likely to begin in the bullpen, and has yet to appear for the team, three games into the season.
Barbosa will play in the rookie-advanced Pioneer League along with Adams. He is expected to join the starting rotation of the Missoula Osprey in Montana, with the season starting tonight against the Billings Mustangs.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
- Cosplayers to suit up for Tampa Bay Comic Con
- Search continues for graves at Dozier
- USF Athletics: What you might have missed this summer
- Pujol represents Bulls in FIBA World Cup
- The health consequences of a night with Netflix
- Colleges should worry about losing funding over Title IX violations
- Renovations revitalize USF Bookstore
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer