Key football recruit renews commitment
Two months after quarterback Asianti Woulard reconsidered his commitment, following a commitment to USF in February, the highest ranked quarterback in the Central Florida Top 60 announced that he will be playing for the Bulls in the 2013 season.
Woulard chose the Bulls over offers from South Carolina, Syracuse, Rutgers, Mississippi and Purdue, among others.
Former Bulls assigned to Minor Leagues
After being drafted two weeks ago, USFs Austin Adams, Derrick Stultz and Andrew Barbosa have been assigned to new teams, which will mark their first step to the major leagues.
Adams will be playing in a rookie-advanced team, the Orem Owlz of the Pioneer League in Orem, Utah. Their season gets underway today, against Idaho Falls.
Stultz, has been designated to a Class-A short season league, where he will play for the Yakima Bears of the Northwestern League, in Washington. Stultz is likely to begin in the bullpen, and has yet to appear for the team, three games into the season.
Barbosa will play in the rookie-advanced Pioneer League along with Adams. He is expected to join the starting rotation of the Missoula Osprey in Montana, with the season starting tonight against the Billings Mustangs.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Peace of Mind in Retirement
- Florida Remains Launch Pad to Space Thanks to Private Firms
- 9 out of 10 Americans More Likely to Come to London...
- Meeting the Health Care Needs of Next-Generation Consumers
- Katy Perry Helps Support Teachers and Students
- The Great Divide: Balancing Travel and Protecting...
- What Would It Take to Get You to the Dentist?
- Say Cheese! How What You Eat Affects Your Smile
- Headed to the Dentist? Beware of Backflow
- Student Backpacks Are Literally a Big Pain