Cosh joins staff as new defensive coordinator
The search is over. USFwill have a new faceroaming the sidelines come this fall, thanks to the hiringof defensive coordinatorChris Cosh.
Cosh will make themove to Tampa after athree-year stay at KansasState, where he served asboth defensive coordinatorand linebackers coach for the Wildcats. In his28-season coaching career, Cosh has spent 15 seasons as defensive coordinator at Kansas State, Maryland,South Carolina, MichiganState and Illinois.
"I'm excited that Chrishas agreed to be thedefensive coordinator here," Holtz said. "We're veryfamiliar with each other,having coached together for five years at South Carolina."
Cosh was brought in toreplace Mark Snyder, wholeft the Bulls in the offseasonto serve as a defensivecoordinator in the vaunted Southeastern Conference with the Texas A&M Aggies.
"I've got great respect for him as a teacher andcommunicator," Holtz said. "He's had a lot of successbuilding some of the top programs in the country and I'm looking forward toworking with him again hereat USF."
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough for Patients With Fungal...
- Millennials and Health Care
- Is Your Christmas Tree Up to the Task?
- Save Time and Money With a Mail-Order Pharmacy
- How to Store Your Warm Weather Gear for Winter Hibernation
- 5 Ways to Raise Capital and Start a Business
- Have Chronic Pain? Here's a Safer Alternative to Opioids
- Military Training Happens Virtually in Florida
- Out of This World: Challenge Open to 3D Print in Space
- Power Down the AC on National Ceiling Fan Day