Bulls release out of conference schedule
With the fall season swiftly approaching, the USF mens basketball team released its non-conference schedule, as the Bulls will look to make the NCAA Tournament for the second consecutive season.
The non-conference schedule is highlighted by the opening of the newly renovated Sun Dome, against rival Central Florida on November 10. USF will also host the Big East/SEC Challenge in the Sun Dome.
This is possibly one of our best non-conference schedules, especially when you look at the amount of attractive home games on the schedule, coach Stan Heath said.
Longley signs with Tigers
Catcher Andrew Longley scored a contract with the Detroit Tigers minor league system after a senior season that saw him tie for the team lead in home runs, including a highlight reel night in which he rocked two home runs in USFs 5-3 win over No. 2 Florida in Gainesville.
Longley signed the free agent deal as the fourth member of the 2012 USF baseball team to go pro. The destination has yet to be named.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
- Cosplayers to suit up for Tampa Bay Comic Con
- Search continues for graves at Dozier
- USF Athletics: What you might have missed this summer
- Pujol represents Bulls in FIBA World Cup
- The health consequences of a night with Netflix
- Colleges should worry about losing funding over Title IX violations
- Renovations revitalize USF Bookstore
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?