Bulls release out of conference schedule
With the fall season swiftly approaching, the USF mens basketball team released its non-conference schedule, as the Bulls will look to make the NCAA Tournament for the second consecutive season.
The non-conference schedule is highlighted by the opening of the newly renovated Sun Dome, against rival Central Florida on November 10. USF will also host the Big East/SEC Challenge in the Sun Dome.
This is possibly one of our best non-conference schedules, especially when you look at the amount of attractive home games on the schedule, coach Stan Heath said.
Longley signs with Tigers
Catcher Andrew Longley scored a contract with the Detroit Tigers minor league system after a senior season that saw him tie for the team lead in home runs, including a highlight reel night in which he rocked two home runs in USFs 5-3 win over No. 2 Florida in Gainesville.
Longley signed the free agent deal as the fourth member of the 2012 USF baseball team to go pro. The destination has yet to be named.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Insuring the Health of America's Emerging...
- New FDA-Cleared Device Significantly Advances IV Therapy...
- Take a Bite Out of Gum Disease By Seeing a Periodontist
- Natural Health Care From Down Under Poised to Make U.S....
- Wellness Travel Is on the Rise
- 3 Steps to Build a Better Nest Egg
- Para los latinos, el Día de las Madres es una...
- Top 4 Signs You Need to Call a Pest Professional
- Another Reason to Choose Chiropractic Care First for Pain...
- Create a Precious Moment for Mom This Mother's Day
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- GREAT GRADUATION GIFT: WHAT THEY DIDN'T TEACH YOU IN SCHOOL!
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases Calls on College Campuses to Be Prepared for Meningococcal Disease
- Safety App BlueLight Launches at 10 New Campuses for Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- TD Ameritrade Seeks Applicants for NextGen Financial Planning Scholarships, Grants
- Make it Count: Get the Most out of the End of the Semester!