Bulls release out of conference schedule
With the fall season swiftly approaching, the USF mens basketball team released its non-conference schedule, as the Bulls will look to make the NCAA Tournament for the second consecutive season.
The non-conference schedule is highlighted by the opening of the newly renovated Sun Dome, against rival Central Florida on November 10. USF will also host the Big East/SEC Challenge in the Sun Dome.
This is possibly one of our best non-conference schedules, especially when you look at the amount of attractive home games on the schedule, coach Stan Heath said.
Longley signs with Tigers
Catcher Andrew Longley scored a contract with the Detroit Tigers minor league system after a senior season that saw him tie for the team lead in home runs, including a highlight reel night in which he rocked two home runs in USFs 5-3 win over No. 2 Florida in Gainesville.
Longley signed the free agent deal as the fourth member of the 2012 USF baseball team to go pro. The destination has yet to be named.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Workers Say a Good Cup of Coffee Can Make Entire Workday...
- Fresh Fruit Delivers Fun and Nutrition
- Say No to the Knife: Reduce the Likeliness Of Surgery...
- Give Your Kitchen a New Look With a Lighting Update
- Garden Project Spreads Its Roots in Urban Areas
- The Need for Voluntary Insurance Is on the Rise
- How to Be More Productive During Your Business Flights
- It's Never too Late to Start Living Healthy
- Revive tus objetivos de verte saludable en 2015
- Debunking Common Tax-Filing Myths
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- WHOLE YOU CHALLENGES THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY AND PUBLIC TO HELP FIND SOLUTIONS FOR THOSE WITH ORAL AND VISION LIMITATIONS
- 10 Reasons Why Cancun is the Spring Break Mecca of the World
- What's Next in Learning Spaces?
- carpooling, Europe's No. 1 ridesharing app, debuts in U.S. to college market
- PwC US Launches CareerAdvisor