Basketball announces conference opponents
A week after the announcement of the full non-conference slate, the USF mens basketball team now knows who they will be playing when the conferenceseason gets underway. Though the dates and times have not been announced, the Bulls know which Big East teams will be on the docket for the 2012-2013 season.
USFs home slate will include the return of the Connecticut Huskies to Tampa, whom the Bulls lost to last season. Depaul,Providence and Villanova will also be returning to Tampa, after the Bulls beat all three at the Tampa Bay Times Forum last season. Georgetown,Marquette, Louisville, Notre Dame and Syracuse close out the conference home games for USF.
The Bulls will return to Kentucky to take on Louisville, after upsetting the Cardinals in Kentucky in their final road game of the 2012 season. The Cardinals, along with Connecticut, Marquette and Villanova, will be the four teams that USF plays twice next season, once at home and once on the road. Cincinnati,Rutgers, Pittsburgh, Seton Hall and St. Johns will be the remaining conference road games.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
- Quinton Flowers wins AAC Offensive Player of the Year
- BOT formally approves Genshaft bonus
- Top 10 moments of the fall semester
- Netflix: No Wi-Fi needed
- USF Health Services sees spike in clients as exams near
- USF System President Genshaft up for performance-based stipend
- USF students reflect on fall semester
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Three Simple Swaps for a Healthier Lunch
- Epilepsy Awareness Day 2016 Largest Turnout Ever
- Give the Gift of Connectivity, Without the Stress
- New Cancer Treatment Continues to Progress By Filing for...
- How Many Years Does it Take to Become a Doctor of...
- Many Working Mothers Can't Afford Their Health Insurance...
- A Date with Destiny: Video Games Teach Kids Life Lessons
- The Magic Number for Millennials: $51,000
- A New Read on Literacy: The 3 Keys to Building Lifelong...
- Celebra una fiesta de Posadas inolvidable para tu familia...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- PEPSICO AND 21ST CENTURY FOX ANNOUNCE "THE SEARCH FOR HIDDEN FIGURES"
- The Most Popular Entry-Level Jobs and Companies for College Graduates
- National Meningitis Association Urges Students to take Pledge2Prevent
- American Cancer Society and CVS Health Foundation Award Grants to Help 20 Colleges and Universities Go Tobacco-Free in Largest Initiative of Its Kind
- BPU Offers Sentiment Analysis Free to Universities