Basketball announces conference opponents
A week after the announcement of the full non-conference slate, the USF mens basketball team now knows who they will be playing when the conferenceseason gets underway. Though the dates and times have not been announced, the Bulls know which Big East teams will be on the docket for the 2012-2013 season.
USFs home slate will include the return of the Connecticut Huskies to Tampa, whom the Bulls lost to last season. Depaul,Providence and Villanova will also be returning to Tampa, after the Bulls beat all three at the Tampa Bay Times Forum last season. Georgetown,Marquette, Louisville, Notre Dame and Syracuse close out the conference home games for USF.
The Bulls will return to Kentucky to take on Louisville, after upsetting the Cardinals in Kentucky in their final road game of the 2012 season. The Cardinals, along with Connecticut, Marquette and Villanova, will be the four teams that USF plays twice next season, once at home and once on the road. Cincinnati,Rutgers, Pittsburgh, Seton Hall and St. Johns will be the remaining conference road games.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care