Second rape under investigation
University Police (UP) responded to a report of a rape on campus for the second time in three weeks.
According to a UP release, police were notified Monday at 9:41 a.m. of the rape which occurred early Sunday morning in Epsilon Residence Hall.
The release said information received thus far indicates that parties involved are acquainted.
UP Lt. Charlotte Domingo said at this time, with the information UP has, theres no reason to believe the rape of the student in Kappa Hall and this one, are related.
Students should remain alert to their surroundings, she said. Look for anything that look suspicious, report suspicious activity immediately and take personal safety precautions.
Both cases remain under investigation.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Peace of Mind in Retirement
- Florida Remains Launch Pad to Space Thanks to Private Firms
- 9 out of 10 Americans More Likely to Come to London...
- Meeting the Health Care Needs of Next-Generation Consumers
- Katy Perry Helps Support Teachers and Students
- The Great Divide: Balancing Travel and Protecting...
- What Would It Take to Get You to the Dentist?
- Say Cheese! How What You Eat Affects Your Smile
- Headed to the Dentist? Beware of Backflow
- Student Backpacks Are Literally a Big Pain