Second rape under investigation
University Police (UP) responded to a report of a rape on campus for the second time in three weeks.
According to a UP release, police were notified Monday at 9:41 a.m. of the rape which occurred early Sunday morning in Epsilon Residence Hall.
The release said information received thus far indicates that parties involved are acquainted.
UP Lt. Charlotte Domingo said at this time, with the information UP has, theres no reason to believe the rape of the student in Kappa Hall and this one, are related.
Students should remain alert to their surroundings, she said. Look for anything that look suspicious, report suspicious activity immediately and take personal safety precautions.
Both cases remain under investigation.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
- Clinton, Trump take national stage for first debate
- Controversial speaker yields large turnout, small protest
- Bulls ready for redemption after loss to Seminoles
- Shimberg Library’s furry ambassador: Golden Snitch
- Taking the stage for first debate
- The cost of controversy: Yiannopoulos
- Portillo’s founder brings Chicago taste to university area
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Good Dental Care: Make It Safe
- Gran promesa latina lanza línea de moda para el...
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough for Patients With Fungal...
- Millennials and Health Care
- Is Your Christmas Tree Up to the Task?
- Save Time and Money With a Mail-Order Pharmacy
- How to Store Your Warm Weather Gear for Winter Hibernation
- 5 Ways to Raise Capital and Start a Business
- Have Chronic Pain? Here's a Safer Alternative to Opioids
- Military Training Happens Virtually in Florida