Pollo Tropical grand opening event Friday
Free food, music and prizes will be given out at the grand opening of Pollo Tropical in Sessums Mall on Friday.
The event, sponsored by USF Dining, will take place between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. The grand opening comes midway through the semester after the dining location was closed for renovations, converting the Burger King to Pollo Tropical. The Papa Johns and Panda Express under construction in the Marshall Student Center are scheduled to open after spring break.
Jenna Engel, marketing manager for Aramark dining services, said the event will include free samples of Pollo Tropical, live music by a DJ from Bulls Radio, coupons for food and games and trivia questions for other giveaways.
Pollo Tropical officially opened for business Monday, with customer transactions numbering between 700 to 1,000 each day, Engel said.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Tax-Savings Tips From Licensed Experts
- Not Leo DiCaprio? How to Cut Your Energy Bills Anyway
- Television Best Bets: Streaming Programs Worth Watching
- Modern Farming: Technology Helps Keep Food on the Table
- An End to Acid Reflux?
- How to Select a Contractor: Certification Counts With...
- Modern Landfills: Safe, Smart and Green
- Medicine Safety Reminders for Cold and Flu Season
- What It Takes to Get One of the Most In-Demand Jobs
- Where Do Pests Lurk? The Rooms in Your Home That Pests...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists
- 6 ‘Friendsgiving’ tips that won’t leave you stuffed
- PARAMORE UNVEIL EXPANDED DIGITAL EDITION OF BLOCKBUSTER FOURTH ALBUM
- MELANIE MARTINEZ ANNOUNCES THIRD LEG OF “DOLLHOUSE TOUR”
- Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc. Declared Winner of Voto Latino’s RepUrLetters Challenge