Pollo Tropical grand opening event Friday
Free food, music and prizes will be given out at the grand opening of Pollo Tropical in Sessums Mall on Friday.
The event, sponsored by USF Dining, will take place between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. The grand opening comes midway through the semester after the dining location was closed for renovations, converting the Burger King to Pollo Tropical. The Papa Johns and Panda Express under construction in the Marshall Student Center are scheduled to open after spring break.
Jenna Engel, marketing manager for Aramark dining services, said the event will include free samples of Pollo Tropical, live music by a DJ from Bulls Radio, coupons for food and games and trivia questions for other giveaways.
Pollo Tropical officially opened for business Monday, with customer transactions numbering between 700 to 1,000 each day, Engel said.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 10 Questions to Ask About the Medicines You Take
- The Prenatal Vitamin Your Mom Wishes She Had
- Help Find the Best Cancer Treatments for Kids
- Are You Eating Enough Vegetables a Day?
- Encryption Technology for Your Privacy
- Get to Know Sarcoidosis: A Complex, Misunderstood Disease
- What Is Million?
- Sugar Gliders, Pangolins & Foxes, Oh My! New Novel...
- Mom Knows Best: Even When Buying a Mother's Day Gift
- What the H? Rhum Finally Arrives to the Cocktail Party
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- American Cancer Society and CVS Health Launch Bold Initiative to Help
- Course Hero Launches New Android App to Help Students Study Anywhere
- Ready for summer? Your next move can save you money, on self storage.
- GSK to Host "Rowing & Cycling Challenge" on World Meningitis Day
- Read the groundbreaking new book from Jeff Selingo, THERE IS LIFE AFTER COLLEGE