Pollo Tropical grand opening event Friday
Free food, music and prizes will be given out at the grand opening of Pollo Tropical in Sessums Mall on Friday.
The event, sponsored by USF Dining, will take place between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. The grand opening comes midway through the semester after the dining location was closed for renovations, converting the Burger King to Pollo Tropical. The Papa Johns and Panda Express under construction in the Marshall Student Center are scheduled to open after spring break.
Jenna Engel, marketing manager for Aramark dining services, said the event will include free samples of Pollo Tropical, live music by a DJ from Bulls Radio, coupons for food and games and trivia questions for other giveaways.
Pollo Tropical officially opened for business Monday, with customer transactions numbering between 700 to 1,000 each day, Engel said.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- As Insurers End Coverage for Compounded Drugs, Patients...
- 4 Tips to Start Your Day a Little Earlier
- Join the Force to Fight Lung Cancer in Women
- If You Want to Help Avoid Back Problems, Stop Slouching
- Common-Sense Strategies From a Natural Marketing Guru
- 10 Steps to Help Older Adults Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stay Cool for Next to Nothing: Power Down the AC on...
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections
- The Power of Peer Support: Sheryl Sandberg's "Lean In" Hits Campuses
- Cengage Learning and Flashnotes.com Form Strategic Partnership
- PAOLO NUTINI CELEBRATES U.S. RELEASE OF “CAUSTIC LOVE”