Pollo Tropical grand opening event Friday
Free food, music and prizes will be given out at the grand opening of Pollo Tropical in Sessums Mall on Friday.
The event, sponsored by USF Dining, will take place between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. The grand opening comes midway through the semester after the dining location was closed for renovations, converting the Burger King to Pollo Tropical. The Papa Johns and Panda Express under construction in the Marshall Student Center are scheduled to open after spring break.
Jenna Engel, marketing manager for Aramark dining services, said the event will include free samples of Pollo Tropical, live music by a DJ from Bulls Radio, coupons for food and games and trivia questions for other giveaways.
Pollo Tropical officially opened for business Monday, with customer transactions numbering between 700 to 1,000 each day, Engel said.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
- 10 Tips to Stay Safe During Spring Break
- 10 Tips for Staying Safe During Spring Break
- 3 Things to Know Before Ride-Booking a Car
- For Advanced Heart Failure Patients, There Is Hope
- Bringing Chiropractic to the Little League
- Singapore Pastor Kong Hee Maintains Innocence, Gains...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users
- Study Finds College-age Millennials Hopeful for the Future, Worry about Student Loans and Overspending
- RetailMeNot Helps Students Save Money on Spring Break Travel
- Visit Virtual Study Abroad Fair on February 25 to explore study abroad options and win prizes
- Students kill three birds with one stone