Panic! comes to Bullstock
Headlining this year’s Bullstock, an annual outdoor music event that will conclude USF Week on April 11, is Panic! At The Disco. Karmin and The Neighbourhood will also perform.
Panic! At The Disco is Grammy-nominated and a MTV Video Music Awards winner, best known for the hit single “I Write Sins Not Tragedies,” which was used in the Center for Student Involvement’s announcement for Bullstock on Friday.
The Neighbourhood is known for its “Billboard Hot 100” hit “Sweater Weather,” while Karmin is known for hit singles “Hello” and “Brokenhearted.” Both Panic! At the Disco and the Neighbourhood performed locally in the fall: the former opened for Fall Out Boy at the Sun Dome in September and the latter played at the Coastline Music Festival in November.
Bullstock will also feature bands from USF’s “Battle of The Bands.” USF Week will kick off Monday and feature more events throughout the week.
“Friends” actor Matthew Perry was scheduled to speak on campus during the week’s University Lecture Series event, but due to a time conflict had to cancel and a replacement has not yet been announced.
In January, Student Government approved an additional $161,120 to USF Week’s existing $189,000 budget.
— Staff report
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
- Rise and shine: The awakening of USF’s sleeping giant
- Lightning’s Student Rush program continues to grow
- A look at the 2016-17 A&S budget
- Path to preeminence prompts office integration
- It’s time colleges reform their application process
- Freshman pitcher finds his stride in the bullpen
- Bedbugs found in USF business classrooms
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Get Involved in Preventing Mosquitoes
- Preparing 21st Century Enterprises for Success in the...
- 7 Questions to Ask Before Hiring Your Wedding Photographer
- Tips for Seniors Who Suffer From Muscle Aches and Pains
- A Safer Alternative to Opioids for Treating Chronic Pain
- How Brand Marketers Drive Lift in Loyalty, Reach
- A New Way to Deal With Dry Mouth
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Encourages Parents to Reclaim Family...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Course Hero Welcomes Dr. Arthur Levine to their Advisory Board
- LendEDU 2016 College Students and Personal Finance Study
- FINALS SUCK: JOLLY RANCHER CANDY EMBRACES THE LONGEST, SUCKIEST WEEK OF COLLEGE
- Facebook & America East To Keynote College Sports Summit, June 1-3, GA
- Sodexo Reveals The 20ish Under 20ish Hunger Squad For 2016