Panic! comes to Bullstock
Headlining this year’s Bullstock, an annual outdoor music event that will conclude USF Week on April 11, is Panic! At The Disco. Karmin and The Neighbourhood will also perform.
Panic! At The Disco is Grammy-nominated and a MTV Video Music Awards winner, best known for the hit single “I Write Sins Not Tragedies,” which was used in the Center for Student Involvement’s announcement for Bullstock on Friday.
The Neighbourhood is known for its “Billboard Hot 100” hit “Sweater Weather,” while Karmin is known for hit singles “Hello” and “Brokenhearted.” Both Panic! At the Disco and the Neighbourhood performed locally in the fall: the former opened for Fall Out Boy at the Sun Dome in September and the latter played at the Coastline Music Festival in November.
Bullstock will also feature bands from USF’s “Battle of The Bands.” USF Week will kick off Monday and feature more events throughout the week.
“Friends” actor Matthew Perry was scheduled to speak on campus during the week’s University Lecture Series event, but due to a time conflict had to cancel and a replacement has not yet been announced.
In January, Student Government approved an additional $161,120 to USF Week’s existing $189,000 budget.
— Staff report
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
- USF baseball rallies for 9-4 win over Stetson, looks toward AAC play
- Senate dismisses ethics accusations against SG president
- Free STI testing on campus
- Report: Guerrero, Zeigler add to growing list of basketball transfers
- Strong announces Childs has been dismissed from team
- Tampa still needs improvement for LGBT rights
- Pitching carrying USF baseball's hot start
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- News Site Rantt Takes The Time to Get It Right
- The Opioid Crisis' Latest Victims: Addicted Babies
- The Importance of Protecting Patents
- Zulily Helps Moms Navigate the "Fourth Trimester" in Style
- Veteran Raises Capital Via Alternative Financing
- Stop Pests This Spring With These Safe, Simple Steps
- Have a Blast This Spring Break With These Must-Have...
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...
- Telecom and Cloud Service Options Expand in Africa
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Deadline Approaching for Phi Kappa Phi Award Programs
- Applications Available for Phi Kappa Phi Student Leadership Summit
- GREEN AMERICA: ONE MILLION TREES COULD BE SAVED EACH YEAR IF UNIVERSITIES SWITCHED TO ONLY RECYCLED PAPER FOR ALUMNI MAGAZINES
- Deadline Approaching for the Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship Program
- Entries Are Open for 9th Annual SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards