Panic! comes to Bullstock
Headlining this year’s Bullstock, an annual outdoor music event that will conclude USF Week on April 11, is Panic! At The Disco. Karmin and The Neighbourhood will also perform.
Panic! At The Disco is Grammy-nominated and a MTV Video Music Awards winner, best known for the hit single “I Write Sins Not Tragedies,” which was used in the Center for Student Involvement’s announcement for Bullstock on Friday.
The Neighbourhood is known for its “Billboard Hot 100” hit “Sweater Weather,” while Karmin is known for hit singles “Hello” and “Brokenhearted.” Both Panic! At the Disco and the Neighbourhood performed locally in the fall: the former opened for Fall Out Boy at the Sun Dome in September and the latter played at the Coastline Music Festival in November.
Bullstock will also feature bands from USF’s “Battle of The Bands.” USF Week will kick off Monday and feature more events throughout the week.
“Friends” actor Matthew Perry was scheduled to speak on campus during the week’s University Lecture Series event, but due to a time conflict had to cancel and a replacement has not yet been announced.
In January, Student Government approved an additional $161,120 to USF Week’s existing $189,000 budget.
— Staff report
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Railway Emergency Training Keeps Responders on Track
- 6 Myths About Pet Allergies
- Medical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well, a Weed
- 6 Common Myths About Pet Allergies
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Superbugs
- BrainStormers: Backyard DIY Inventors Tackle Weather,...
- 4 Surprising Tips You Need to Know Before Buying or...
- What Does It Mean to File a Tax Extension?
- 8 consejos para que las personas de la tercera edad...
- Buyer Beware: Termite Inspections a Necessity for Spring...