Panic! comes to Bullstock
Headlining this year’s Bullstock, an annual outdoor music event that will conclude USF Week on April 11, is Panic! At The Disco. Karmin and The Neighbourhood will also perform.
Panic! At The Disco is Grammy-nominated and a MTV Video Music Awards winner, best known for the hit single “I Write Sins Not Tragedies,” which was used in the Center for Student Involvement’s announcement for Bullstock on Friday.
The Neighbourhood is known for its “Billboard Hot 100” hit “Sweater Weather,” while Karmin is known for hit singles “Hello” and “Brokenhearted.” Both Panic! At the Disco and the Neighbourhood performed locally in the fall: the former opened for Fall Out Boy at the Sun Dome in September and the latter played at the Coastline Music Festival in November.
Bullstock will also feature bands from USF’s “Battle of The Bands.” USF Week will kick off Monday and feature more events throughout the week.
“Friends” actor Matthew Perry was scheduled to speak on campus during the week’s University Lecture Series event, but due to a time conflict had to cancel and a replacement has not yet been announced.
In January, Student Government approved an additional $161,120 to USF Week’s existing $189,000 budget.
— Staff report
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
- Mack carries Bulls in season opener
- USF researchers take on true ALS challenge
- Artists to bridge gap for Muslim, Arab cultures
- USF women’s soccer captures first season win against FGCU
- End-of-summer movies fall into theaters
- #100happydays might be difficult to achieve
- Higher education continues to lack diversity
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care