Former Bulls reunite in Super Bowl
At USF they won two consecutive bowl games on the same roster with two different head coaches. Four years later, quarterback B.J. Daniels and cornerback Kayvon Webster will be featured in the Super Bowl.
Both Bulls were taken in the 2013 NFL Draft. Daniels was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the seventh round, Webster by the Denver Broncos in the third round.
While Webster became heavily featured with the team that drafted him due to injuries in the Broncos’ secondary, Daniels was put on waivers by the 49ers then picked up by the Seattle Seahawks.
Daniels impressed during the preseason with San Francisco, completing 13 of his 21 passes for 178 yards and three touchdowns.
Though he hasn’t taken a snap as a Seahawk all season being on the practice squad, Daniels’ years with USF aren’t far behind him. In USF’s record books, he stands third all-time in passing yards (8,433) and completions (649) while he finished first all-time in rushing touchdowns (25) and second all-time in total offense (10,501).
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
- Trump rally inspires supporters, draws record crowd to Sun Dome
- Letter to the Editor: From the voices of the USF Community: We do welcome...
- Table for two: Valentine’s Day ideas for everyone
- Letter To The Editor: From voices of the USF community: We do not welcome...
- USF staff loses Hope, potentially adds former Buccaneer
- Florida Legislature kills LGBT discrimination ban
- USF partners with Brazilian university
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The ABCs of ACA -- Advice for Business Owners in 2016
- Hope for Sufferers of Myofascial Pain?
- A Delicious and Warm Pear Salad for Winter
- Major Maryland Piano Store to Close Its Doors
- A Better Valentine's Day Gift for Couples?
- Crowdfunding's Latest Effort: Preventing Youth Sports...
- El Regalo Ideal Para Cualquier Etapa De Tu Relación
- Seeing a Chiropractor First Can Save You Money
- Flu Season Has Arrived: Helpful Tips to Prevent the...
- 2016 Resolutions: Time for an Update?