Former Bulls reunite in Super Bowl
At USF they won two consecutive bowl games on the same roster with two different head coaches. Four years later, quarterback B.J. Daniels and cornerback Kayvon Webster will be featured in the Super Bowl.
Both Bulls were taken in the 2013 NFL Draft. Daniels was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the seventh round, Webster by the Denver Broncos in the third round.
While Webster became heavily featured with the team that drafted him due to injuries in the Broncos’ secondary, Daniels was put on waivers by the 49ers then picked up by the Seattle Seahawks.
Daniels impressed during the preseason with San Francisco, completing 13 of his 21 passes for 178 yards and three touchdowns.
Though he hasn’t taken a snap as a Seahawk all season being on the practice squad, Daniels’ years with USF aren’t far behind him. In USF’s record books, he stands third all-time in passing yards (8,433) and completions (649) while he finished first all-time in rushing touchdowns (25) and second all-time in total offense (10,501).
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
- Quinton Flowers wins AAC Offensive Player of the Year
- BOT formally approves Genshaft bonus
- Top 10 moments of the fall semester
- Netflix: No Wi-Fi needed
- USF Health Services sees spike in clients as exams near
- USF System President Genshaft up for performance-based stipend
- USF students reflect on fall semester
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Yes, Olivia, There Is a Santa, and He's Calling You
- Got Tech Neck? Here's Some Advice.
- Three Simple Swaps for a Healthier Lunch
- Epilepsy Awareness Day 2016 Largest Turnout Ever
- Give the Gift of Connectivity, Without the Stress
- New Cancer Treatment Continues to Progress By Filing for...
- How Many Years Does it Take to Become a Doctor of...
- Many Working Mothers Can't Afford Their Health Insurance...
- A Date with Destiny: Video Games Teach Kids Life Lessons
- The Magic Number for Millennials: $51,000
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- PEPSICO AND 21ST CENTURY FOX ANNOUNCE "THE SEARCH FOR HIDDEN FIGURES"
- The Most Popular Entry-Level Jobs and Companies for College Graduates
- National Meningitis Association Urges Students to take Pledge2Prevent
- American Cancer Society and CVS Health Foundation Award Grants to Help 20 Colleges and Universities Go Tobacco-Free in Largest Initiative of Its Kind
- BPU Offers Sentiment Analysis Free to Universities