Dining changes coming soon
For students craving food from Pollo Tropical, Panda Express and Papa Johns, the wait on campus is almost over.
Delays in construction and planning held off the arrival of dining options originally planned to open at the start of classes two weeks ago. Pollo Tropical was set to open in Sessums Mall near Cooper Hall, replacing Burger King, and Panda Express and Papa Johns pizza were set to replace Sbarros and Misos in the Marshall Student Center food court.
In an email to The Oracle, Jenna Engel, marketing manager for Aramark Dining Services, said these changes will be completed as early as February and as late as spring break.
Pollo Tropical is currently under construction and could be open by mid to late February, she wrote. Papa Johns and Panda Express are planned to open after Spring Break.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Empowering People to Regain Their Mobility
- On-Site Workplace Health Clinics Emphasize Chiropractic Care
- 5 Important Tips for Choosing a Medicare Health Plan
- Welcome Your Holiday Guests With Inviting Lighting
- A New Prescription for Finding the Right Doctor
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
- It's Official: Women Are the Decision-Makers Even When It...
- Where the Jobs Are: Why Relocating May Be the Best Option
- Value of Education Brings Success Among Unique Student...
- Is Faith Really a Good Thing?
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- 5 DAYS ONLY! Semi Annual Consignment Sale!
- Leading Digital Strategists Transform Digital Marketing In Business and Academia
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR TO VISIT SEVEN CAMPUSES ACROSS THE COUNTRY, ENGAGING STUDENTS TO COMBAT DISCRIMINATION AND DATING ABUSE
- OH HONEY ARE “SINCERELY YOURS” WITH NEW EP // HONDA CIVIC TOUR
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services wants you to help “Drive Our Future”