Dining changes coming soon
For students craving food from Pollo Tropical, Panda Express and Papa Johns, the wait on campus is almost over.
Delays in construction and planning held off the arrival of dining options originally planned to open at the start of classes two weeks ago. Pollo Tropical was set to open in Sessums Mall near Cooper Hall, replacing Burger King, and Panda Express and Papa Johns pizza were set to replace Sbarros and Misos in the Marshall Student Center food court.
In an email to The Oracle, Jenna Engel, marketing manager for Aramark Dining Services, said these changes will be completed as early as February and as late as spring break.
Pollo Tropical is currently under construction and could be open by mid to late February, she wrote. Papa Johns and Panda Express are planned to open after Spring Break.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family Fun: Indoor Trampoline Parks Grow by Leaps and Bounds
- Popping the Question Over the Holidays? What Every Guy...
- Helping Golfers Stay in the Swing With Chiropractic Care
- Conserve Energy This Winter by Choosing the Right Windows
- ACA Marketplace Complicates Tax Returns -- May Delay 2015...
- Gifts That Wow, and What They Say About You
- Millennial Travel Is on the Rise
- Taking Care on and off the Sports Field
- Are You a Candidate for Chiropractic Care?
- Worried About Ebola? What's Keeping You Safe at the...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- NEEBO COLLEGE TEXTBOOK SAVINGS TIP: SELL EARLY, BUY EARLY AND SAVE BIG
- Draper University's Tim Draper Hosts YouNoodle Live Featuring Student Entrepreneurs From Around The World
- NATIONAL SURVEY REVEALS CONFLICTED MINDSET OF COLLEGE STUDENTS ABOUT ADHD PRESCRIPTION STIMULANT MISUSE, ABUSE AND DIVERSION
- 7 Tips to Fuel for Finals
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists