AAC reveals conference home and away games
The American Athletic Conference (AAC) released the 2014 conference opponents for all of its football teams Wednesday.
The USF Bulls will host conference opponents UCF, UConn, East Carolina and Houston at the Raymond James Stadium. On the road USF will face Cincinnati, Memphis, SMU and Tulsa.
This will be East Carolina and Tulsa’s first year in the AAC. USF has previously matched up four times against East Carolina, but has never played Tulsa.
With these games added to the Bulls’schedule, all of USF’s 2014 opponents have been revealed. However, the dates and times are still unknown for the AAC games.
USF’s non-conference schedule includes three home games against Western Carolina (Aug. 30), Maryland (Sept. 6), North Carolina State (Sept. 13), and an away game at Wisconsin (Sept. 27).
— Staff Report
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough for Patients With Fungal...
- Millennials and Health Care
- Is Your Christmas Tree Up to the Task?
- Save Time and Money With a Mail-Order Pharmacy
- How to Store Your Warm Weather Gear for Winter Hibernation
- 5 Ways to Raise Capital and Start a Business
- Have Chronic Pain? Here's a Safer Alternative to Opioids
- Military Training Happens Virtually in Florida
- Out of This World: Challenge Open to 3D Print in Space
- Power Down the AC on National Ceiling Fan Day