AAC reveals conference home and away games
The American Athletic Conference (AAC) released the 2014 conference opponents for all of its football teams Wednesday.
The USF Bulls will host conference opponents UCF, UConn, East Carolina and Houston at the Raymond James Stadium. On the road USF will face Cincinnati, Memphis, SMU and Tulsa.
This will be East Carolina and Tulsa’s first year in the AAC. USF has previously matched up four times against East Carolina, but has never played Tulsa.
With these games added to the Bulls’schedule, all of USF’s 2014 opponents have been revealed. However, the dates and times are still unknown for the AAC games.
USF’s non-conference schedule includes three home games against Western Carolina (Aug. 30), Maryland (Sept. 6), North Carolina State (Sept. 13), and an away game at Wisconsin (Sept. 27).
— Staff Report
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Insuring the Health of America's Emerging...
- New FDA-Cleared Device Significantly Advances IV Therapy...
- Take a Bite Out of Gum Disease By Seeing a Periodontist
- Natural Health Care From Down Under Poised to Make U.S....
- Wellness Travel Is on the Rise
- 3 Steps to Build a Better Nest Egg
- Para los latinos, el Día de las Madres es una...
- Top 4 Signs You Need to Call a Pest Professional
- Another Reason to Choose Chiropractic Care First for Pain...
- Create a Precious Moment for Mom This Mother's Day
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- GREAT GRADUATION GIFT: WHAT THEY DIDN'T TEACH YOU IN SCHOOL!
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases Calls on College Campuses to Be Prepared for Meningococcal Disease
- Safety App BlueLight Launches at 10 New Campuses for Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- TD Ameritrade Seeks Applicants for NextGen Financial Planning Scholarships, Grants
- Make it Count: Get the Most out of the End of the Semester!