AAC reveals conference home and away games
The American Athletic Conference (AAC) released the 2014 conference opponents for all of its football teams Wednesday.
The USF Bulls will host conference opponents UCF, UConn, East Carolina and Houston at the Raymond James Stadium. On the road USF will face Cincinnati, Memphis, SMU and Tulsa.
This will be East Carolina and Tulsa’s first year in the AAC. USF has previously matched up four times against East Carolina, but has never played Tulsa.
With these games added to the Bulls’schedule, all of USF’s 2014 opponents have been revealed. However, the dates and times are still unknown for the AAC games.
USF’s non-conference schedule includes three home games against Western Carolina (Aug. 30), Maryland (Sept. 6), North Carolina State (Sept. 13), and an away game at Wisconsin (Sept. 27).
— Staff Report
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- New CDC Guidelines Seen as Boost for Chiropractic Care
- 10 Questions to Ask About the Medicines You Take
- The Prenatal Vitamin Your Mom Wishes She Had
- Help Find the Best Cancer Treatments for Kids
- Are You Eating Enough Vegetables a Day?
- Encryption Technology for Your Privacy
- Get to Know Sarcoidosis: A Complex, Misunderstood Disease
- What Is Million?
- Sugar Gliders, Pangolins & Foxes, Oh My! New Novel...
- Mom Knows Best: Even When Buying a Mother's Day Gift
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Sodexo Reveals The 20ish Under 20ish Hunger Squad For 2016
- American Cancer Society and CVS Health Launch Bold Initiative to Help
- Course Hero Launches New Android App to Help Students Study Anywhere
- Ready for summer? Your next move can save you money, on self storage.
- GSK to Host "Rowing & Cycling Challenge" on World Meningitis Day