AAC reveals conference home and away games
The American Athletic Conference (AAC) released the 2014 conference opponents for all of its football teams Wednesday.
The USF Bulls will host conference opponents UCF, UConn, East Carolina and Houston at the Raymond James Stadium. On the road USF will face Cincinnati, Memphis, SMU and Tulsa.
This will be East Carolina and Tulsa’s first year in the AAC. USF has previously matched up four times against East Carolina, but has never played Tulsa.
With these games added to the Bulls’schedule, all of USF’s 2014 opponents have been revealed. However, the dates and times are still unknown for the AAC games.
USF’s non-conference schedule includes three home games against Western Carolina (Aug. 30), Maryland (Sept. 6), North Carolina State (Sept. 13), and an away game at Wisconsin (Sept. 27).
— Staff Report
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Not Seeing a Chiropractor Could Cost You
- Steampunk Steamrolls Into Living Rooms Nationwide
- Modern-Day Party Do's and Don'ts
- Taking Care of Your Child's Eyes in Today's Digitally...
- Will the Movie Studio be the Next Heavy Hitter?
- Survey Shows Americans' Views on Dental Hygiene Differ by...
- Fire Away: How to Prepare For Hunting Season
- Novel Program Brings Hope to African Nation
- What Health Care Really Costs
- Millennials Cited for Rise in ETF Popularity
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- 18-25 Years Old? EARN $80 IN 90 MINUTES for Participating in Research Study
- truth® CELEBRATES SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY MOVE TO TOBACCO-FREE
- vitaminwater® Announces Project Hustle Finalists
- Supermodel Jaslene Gonzalez to Speak at Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority 25th Anniversary Sisterhood Retreat
- LEMELSON-MIT ANNOUNCES NATIONAL COLLEGIATE STUDENT PRIZE COMPETITION WINNERS