AAC reveals conference home and away games
The American Athletic Conference (AAC) released the 2014 conference opponents for all of its football teams Wednesday.
The USF Bulls will host conference opponents UCF, UConn, East Carolina and Houston at the Raymond James Stadium. On the road USF will face Cincinnati, Memphis, SMU and Tulsa.
This will be East Carolina and Tulsa’s first year in the AAC. USF has previously matched up four times against East Carolina, but has never played Tulsa.
With these games added to the Bulls’schedule, all of USF’s 2014 opponents have been revealed. However, the dates and times are still unknown for the AAC games.
USF’s non-conference schedule includes three home games against Western Carolina (Aug. 30), Maryland (Sept. 6), North Carolina State (Sept. 13), and an away game at Wisconsin (Sept. 27).
— Staff Report
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
- Cosplayers to suit up for Tampa Bay Comic Con
- Search continues for graves at Dozier
- USF Athletics: What you might have missed this summer
- Pujol represents Bulls in FIBA World Cup
- The health consequences of a night with Netflix
- Colleges should worry about losing funding over Title IX violations
- Renovations revitalize USF Bookstore
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer
- 10 Things to Know About the New HiSET High School...