A message to readers
Life happens 24/7.
And with the advent of social media and real-time modes of mass communication such as Facebook and Twitter, such is the timing of our ability to find out about the world around us.
This year, The Oracle will strive to move closer to that constant news cycle. We want to bring you news as it happens — news that has been gathered, reported on and vetted through journalistic standards and principles.
While you’ll continue to find the print editions of The Oracle, Monday through Thursday in yellow boxes on campus, we hope you will also regularly visit our website usforacle.com as we strive to update it as news happens.
But we need your help.
We hope you will make use of the student newspaper this year.
Hate us? Like us? Tell us.
We hope you will engage with us on Facebook and Twitter, sharing your stories and ideas. We hope you’ll write to us when you feel strongly about the issues around you and articles we write. We hope we can share your voice with the campus.
As we move toward a world in which the platforms of storytelling and sharing information are constantly evolving, the standards by which information will be dispersed to consumers of news are vetted through should remain the same.
Thus we hope we are able to provide you with a reliable source of information at a pace that is closer to the pace of your life. We welcome your feedback and participation.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More usforacle News Articles
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
- Winning streak extends to 19 with 7-3 win over UNF
- Mack, Adams run limited drills at USF's Pro Day
- Yaa Gyasi lecture rescheduled for tonight
- Walk Like MADD 5k a celebration of life
- Budget blueprint a dangerous negotiation
- USF football's offense going up-tempo under Strong
- CLCE to use simulation to teach students about refugee experiences
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...
- Telecom and Cloud Service Options Expand in Africa
- Depression Sufferers Find Hope With New Sound Technology
- Going With Your Gut -- Virtual Colonoscopy Simplifies...
- Entrepreneurs Provide TIPS! Monthly Yield Now Makes Sense
- Amid Opioid Abuse Crisis, Back Pain Sufferers Look to...
- How an Ex-College Athlete Survived His Use of...
- Frustrated Seniors Are Often Served Meals They Dislike Or...
- Help Protect The Young Adult Lifestyle
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- GREEN AMERICA: ONE MILLION TREES COULD BE SAVED EACH YEAR IF UNIVERSITIES SWITCHED TO ONLY RECYCLED PAPER FOR ALUMNI MAGAZINES
- Deadline Approaching for the Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship Program
- Entries Are Open for 9th Annual SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards
- Investor Bitcoin Investment Plans Guarantee Zero Losses
- New App Promises to Revolutionize the Way We Experience Video