Josh Peck will take the ULS stage for USF Week

Josh Peck has a YouTube following of more than 2.8 million subscribers. SPECIAL TO THE ORACLE. 

“The cooliest?” Maybe.

Josh Peck is best known for starring in the hit Nickelodeon TV show “Drake & Josh,” which ran from 2004-07.  He has also starred in the 2012 remake of “Red Dawn” and has been a voice actor for other animated features.

He’ll take center stage at the Marshall Student Center (MSC) Ballroom on Tuesday at 8 p.m. as part of USF’s University Lecture Series (ULS).

In 2015, Peck was cast alongside John Stamos in the show “Grandfathered,” which was canceled after one season.

About one year ago, Peck started his successful YouTube channel that now has more than 2.8 million subscribers and 122 videos that chronicle his life.

The videos don’t seem to follow any one theme, but there are recurring series on the channel. Peck invites friends and other YouTube celebrities on the channel for mukbang videos, which showcase the celebrities eating a large amount of food while interacting with the audience. He also produces a series called “Losing your V card” in which Peck interviews guests about the stories about how they lost their virginities.

Some other video titles outside of these series are “I GOT ATTACKED BY THE POOL IN VEGAS!!” and “MEET MY BABY!!”

Peck became a father in December and has posted a few videos on his channel about being a dad and husband as well as fielding viewer questions and answering them on videos.

He has also been the subject of recent news when it was released that he and former “Drake & Josh” co-star, Drake Bell, would be working together on a new TV show. Peck clarified in an interview with Entertainment Tonight that the project is not a reboot of the Nickelodeon show.

"I wouldn't call it a reboot," Peck told Entertainment Tonight. "I think it's just an opportunity for Drake and I to be working together again."

The doors to the MSC Ballroom will open at 7:30 p.m. and the line for the event will begin forming at 5:30 p.m.

USF student Scott Tavlin, also known as “Scotty T” or “Scotty the Body” on the radio, will moderate the conversation with Peck.