Bullstock lineup announced

Young the Giant will perform April 10 at Bullstock outside the Sun Dome, along with Andy Grammer and American Authors. SPECIAL TO THE ORACLE

The crowd couldn’t keep from shrieking when they heard this year’s Bullstock lineup announcement on the Marshall Student Center lawn. Imagine what noise they’ll make outside the Sun Dome when they hear the bands in person.

Headlining the event will be Young the Giant who will play along with two openers, Andy Grammer and American Authors, on April 10. 

Bullstock is an annual outdoor music festival that concludes USF Week. Past headliners have included Panic! At the Disco, All-American Rejects and Cobra Starship.

Young the Giant is a rock band known for unshackled singing over an atmospheric soundscape. Their first hit single was “My Body” and peaked at the number five spot on the Billboard 100.

Andy Grammer is a pop singer-songwriter known for his feel-good hit “Keep Your Head Up.” American Authors is a pop rock band known for their songs “Believer” and “Best Day of My Life.”

Before the concerts begins, there will be a party at 5 p.m. Past pre-parties have featured bungee jumping, rock walls and a zip line.

USF Week begins April 6 this year, and will feature events including the Ultimate Bull Talent Show, Rocky’s Birthday Bash and a ULS lecture with Bill Nye the “Science Guy.” USF Week concludes April 11 with a baseball game against the ECU Pirates.