USF releases student ticket information for FSU game

With a packed house likely in store for the Bulls' Sept. 24 matchup with the Seminoles, USF is limiting which students get the first chance at tickets with a loyalty-reward program. ORACLE FILE PHOTO

In anticipation of USF football’s game with FSU on Sept. 24, USF released an email to students today detailing how to get first priority for the limited amount of available student tickets.

The first ticket window will open Sept. 12 at noon and will be open to all students who attended both of the Bulls’ first two home games. 

USF opens its season Saturday when it hosts Towson University at 7 p.m. and will return to Raymond James Stadium again the following Saturday when Northern Illinois comes to town for the second game of the season. 

For students who attend only one of these two games, a second ticket window beginning Sept. 15 at noon will be available. 

The final opportunity for students to receive their free ticket will come on Sept. 19 at noon for those who attended neither of the Bulls’ first two home games. 

Guest tickets for the FSU game will be $85 with seating available in the 200 level of the stadium near The Herd Student Section, according to the email. Students can purchase 14 guest tickets maximum per student. If students wish to sit with their guests, they must purchase a ticket outside of the student section.