Table for two: Valentine’s Day ideas for everyone

Whether you’re dating, married, single or in one of those in-between stages, these last-minute Valentine’s Day ideas will work for you and that special someone.

Gaze up at the sky

Celebrate at MOSI's Total Eclipse of the Heart Valentine Dinner or My Little Valentine Luncheon held on Feb. 13 and 14.

The Total Eclipse of the Heart Valentine Dinner allows you and your valentine to enjoy a romantic dinner under the night sky of various exotic places throughout the world in the Saunders Planetarium. The first seating is at 5:30 p.m. and the second at 8:30 p.m. for $120 per couple, or $90 per couple for MOSI members.

The My Little Valentine Luncheon takes you on a cosmic adventure in the Saunders Planetarium, where you get to see the stars and planets while enjoying delicious food. The event starts at 12 p.m. and is $70 for two participants and $50 for MOSI members.

Call to make advanced reservations at 813-987-6000.

Enjoy a romantic movie

Go out on a movie date to see the newest Nicholas Sparks adaptation, The Choice. The movie tells the story of ladies’ man Travis Shaw and medical student Gabby Holland, who moves in next door. There’s an instant attraction, and the pair must figure out how they will make their love work despite already having their futures planned out.

Several nearby movie theaters are showing The Choice on Valentine's Day — Muvico Starlight 20, Muvico Centro Ybor 20 and AMC Veterans 24.

Indulge in chocolate fondue

The Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant, is offering a special menu that includes your choice of a Strawberry Mascarpone Shortcake or Banana Split Fondue for Valentine’s Day. You can also get a table in Lover’s Lane and surprise your special someone with roses.

The Melting Pot is located on 13164 N. Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa, FL 33618.

Take a cruise

Yacht StarShip is offering several Valentine’s Day cruises starting Feb.12 until Feb. 14. Guests can enjoy a nice lunch or dinner with their valentine on the water, DJ entertainment and dancing. The cruises last roughly around two to three hours, and the starting point is at 603 Channelside Dr., Tampa, FL 33602. For more information, visit yachtstarship.com.

Feel the electricity

Tampa Bay Lightning is playing the St. Louis Blues on Valentine’s Day at 6 p.m. at the Amalie Arena, and ThunderBug, the mascot, is making Valentine’s Day deliveries during the game. Fill out an order form to have him deliver red roses, a $50 Ackerman Jewelers Card or a Valentine’s Day card to your sweetheart.

Tickets for the game can be purchased online at TicketMaster.com, and orders for deliveries can be made at SPTimesForum.formstack.com/forms/tbug_valentine_deliveries_2016.

Combine coffee, chocolate and love

Starbucks released three specialty Valentine’s Day beverages that will be available through Sunday. They are the Molten Chocolate Latte, the Molten Chocolate Frappuccino and the Molten Hot Chocolate. Take a minute to enjoy the love and a delicious beverage.

These are just some of the many events anyone can share with their special someone this Valentine’s Day.