USF takes to road

With a 3-4 record, the USF womenís soccer team is looking forward to some redemption on the road.
The team dropped back-to-back contests, 1-0 and 3-2 to DePaul and Florida State last week. The Bulls gave up a 90th minute goal to DePaul on Friday. Then, on Sunday, the Bulls gave up three first-half goals in a 25-minute span. However, despite the Bulls scoring two more goals, FSU held off a late charge, and the Bulls fell just short 3-2.
The Bulls will have their hands full as they visit East Carolina tonight and Saint Louis on Sunday.
East Carolina comes into the game with a 3-3-2 record and is led by fourth-year head coach Rob Dennenwirth. After only four years, Dennenwirth is the winningest soccer coach in school history with 31 wins. The Pirates are led by seniors Amanda Duffy and Unicity Dittmer. This is USFís first match against East Carolina.
With a 5-3-0 record, Saint Louis will be one of the Bullsí toughest games to date. The Billikens are led by sophomore Jamie Perry and freshman Christie Cigno, who lead the team with five goals and three goals, respectively. Senior goalkeeper Meghann Burke, who earlier in the year was named Defensive Player of the Week, has a miniscule goals against average, giving up only eight goals in eight matches.
Saint Louis leads the all-time series 3-1-1 and has won the past two matches.